- Direct fit for 2017-2020 Honda Civic Type R L4-2.0L Turbo
- Increased Horsepower and Torque
- Full 76MM piping made from premium 304 SS Mandrel-Bent Tubing
- Features Injen's integrated Y-Pipe resonator for crisp, clean sound
- Beautiful dual 4.5" burnt titanium, center exit exhaust tips
- Stainless Steel Investment Cast Flange for a Fast and Easy Install
- Hand Crafted and TIG Welded to Perfection for Strength and Durability
- Stainless Steel Hardware and Hangers for a simple install
- No Cutting or Welding Required
- If you're looking to improve sound, power, and looks then this is the system for you!
- Designed and Manufactured in Pomona, CA
The Injen Technology engineers are experts when it comes to performance, PERIOD. From Cars to Trucks to Powersports, Injen has a variety of exhaust systems to choose from. All of Injen Technology Performance exhaust systems are constructed from mandrel bent stainless steel tubing Mandrel-bending ensures the tubing maintains its shapes and size throughout the entire length, providing smooth, unrestricted airflow. From the Investment cast flanges to the custom hangers, all Injen exhaust systems are 100% TIG welded and handcrafted in the USA and include all tubing, mufflers, and hardware necessary for a hassle free installation. Each system is uniquely designed to offer an aggressive sound that brings out some massive power. Like all other Injen products, the Injen exhaust systems are proudly built in Pomona, CA.
HP Gains: N/A HP
Torque Gains: N/A ft/lbs
Replacement Filter: N/A
Black Hydroshield: N/A
Red Hydroshield: N/A
Prop 65 Information: This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium, Nickel & Cobalt, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Length: 58 in
Width: 19 in
Height: 13 in
UPC Code: 843115024871
Compliance Specification: N/A
CARB Model Year Coverage:
SES Intercooler and exhaust systems that have been installed will not be eligible for return under any circumstances. Injen Technology offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty to the original purchaser against defects in material and workmanship. Injen Technology will replace, at no charge, any Injen product considered by Injen Technology to be defective. Any and all warranty coverage is limited to the repair or replacement of the defective part only, at Injen Technology's discretion. Proof of purchase is required. The warranty does not cover incidental or consequential damages, damages caused from improper installation, nor does it cover the cost of installation or removal of the defective part or its replacement. All warranty items must be sent freight prepaid with a valid RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number and copy of original invoice. Most exhaust and Intercooler system installations may require a lift and or specialized tools. Due to the installation complexity of automotive exhaust and Intercooler systems, Injen Technology recommends that a qualified technician perform the installation. Most local Tuner or exhaust and muffler shops offer professional installation.