- Direct fit for
2015-2020 Ford F-150 V6-3.5L EcoBoost
2017-2020 Ford F-150 RAPTOR V6-3.5L Ecoboost
- Manufactured from 3.25" Lightweight T6-6061 Aluminum Piping
- Oversized piping reduces restriction providing increased airflow to the engine
- Our aluminum piping replaces the brittle, failure-prone factory unit.
- Precision CNC machined quick connect EVAP fittings for an OE-Style attachment
- Includes one 1/8" Female NPT bung for an extra sensor or water-methanol injection
- 1/8" Female NPT bung located within inches of the throttle body for best performance
- Available in Polished, Wrinkle Black, and Wrinkle Red finishes
- Seamlessly adapts with the OE Intercooler
- Precision CNC machined, and TIG-Welded sensor flanges included
- Stainless Steel Band Clamp with Inner Protective Liner
- Automotive Grade Silicone Couplers
- Increase Throttle Response and Decreases Turbo Lag
- Beaded Tube Ends to Help Prevent Couplers from Coming Off
- Smooth, Mandrel-bent Tubing for Increased airflow
- Uses all factory mounting locations
- Includes all necessary hardware for a hassle-free installation
- Cool Side Charge Pipe Fitment
- Made in Pomona California, USA
- Injen Technology Limited Lifetime Warranty
The Injen SES9015ICP Intercooler pipes are the next logical step in your search for power gains for your Ford F-150 and Ford F-150 Raptor equipped with the 3.5L Ecoboost engine. This easy to install performance charge pipe system allows that turbocharged engine to breathe deeper to unleash that additional performance that you've been craving. These charge pipes pair perfectly with our cold air intake systems for even greater performance gains!
The Injen Technology engineers spent abundant amounts of time designing, testing, and perfecting this performance intercooler charge pipe system to develop some serious bolt-on power. The soul of this charge pipe system is with our smooth, mandrel-bent, over-sized 3.25" T6-6061 aluminum tube that provides a smooth, uninterrupted path for highly efficient airflow and a look that will impress every time you open your hood! The engineering team also developed precision CNC machined EVAP connections for a factory fit and leak-free operation.
As always, Injen Technology also offers this performance charge pipe system in multiple finishes. You can choose from our polished version (SES9015ICP), Wrinkle Black (SES9015ICPWB), and Wrinkle Red (SES9015ICPWR) finishes. To top it all off, the SES9015ICP performance charge pipe system includes the unbeatable Injen Technology limited Lifetime Warranty!
HP Gains: N/A HP
Torque Gains: N/A ft/lbs
Replacement Filter: N/A
Black Hydroshield: N/A
Red Hydroshield: N/A
Prop 65 Information: This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium, Nickel, Carbon Black, Bisphenol A/Epichclorohydrin Polmer & Cobalt, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and (Antimony [Oxide], Arsenic, Beryllium. Chromium (hexavalent), Cobalt Cadmium, Lead, and Nickel which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Length: 36 in
Width: 13 in
Height: 9 in
UPC Code: 843115028435
Compliance Specification: No EO#
CARB Model Year Coverage:
Notes: Note: This product is not CARB exempt at this time and is not legal for sale in California or use on vehicles registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.
SES Intercooler and exhaust systems that have been installed will not be eligible for return under any circumstances. Injen Technology offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty to the original purchaser against defects in material and workmanship. Injen Technology will replace, at no charge, any Injen product considered by Injen Technology to be defective. Any and all warranty coverage is limited to the repair or replacement of the defective part only, at Injen Technology's discretion. Proof of purchase is required. The warranty does not cover incidental or consequential damages, damages caused from improper installation, nor does it cover the cost of installation or removal of the defective part or its replacement. All warranty items must be sent freight prepaid with a valid RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number and copy of original invoice. Most exhaust and Intercooler system installations may require a lift and or specialized tools. Due to the installation complexity of automotive exhaust and Intercooler systems, Injen Technology recommends that a qualified technician perform the installation. Most local Tuner or exhaust and muffler shops offer professional installation.